Hunger Doesn’t Have To Exist. Let’s End It Together!
Wednesday, May 15 through Saturday, May 18
Christ Church, Temple B’nai Shalom & Rise Against Hunger are joining together to purchase, pack and distribute food and life-changing aid to the world’s most vulnerable by mobilizing the necessary resources to end hunger by 2030.
Prayerfully consider how you would like to participate in this fun, family-friendly event.
|# OF MEALS||DONATION|
|Feed a classroom of 20 for a year||7,500||$2,500|
|Support an extended family of 8 for a year||3,000||$1,000|
|Support a family of 4 for a year||1,500||$500|
|Feed a person for a year||365||$130|
|Support a family of 4 for a month||120||$50|
|Purchase t-shirt & feed a person for a month||30||$25|
- Share your fundraising successes with others by contacting Kelly at .
- Become a Corporate Sponsor by contacting Kelly at or Jeff at , or call 703.425.3580, ask for Jeff.
Participate in the meal packing event Wednesday, May 15 through Saturday, May 18. Bring your family and friends and join us as we experience together the joy of being part of something that is bigger than any one of us.
- Ages 4 and up will enjoy this family-friendly event.
- We have stations to accommodate those with mobility restrictions.
- Childcare will be provided for children under age 4 on Saturday, May 18, from 10:30 a.m.–noon.