Did you miss the opportunity to watch an online event at Christ Church, maybe a Get Real program or a Q&A With Pastor John? Wish you could watch an event again? You can find the links to all previous online events here, as well as the recommended resources for each of the programs.
Get Real: Real people With Real Solutions to Real Relationship Problems
AUGUST 1, 2021: GET REAL: CAREGIVING AND SELF-CARE
- If you are interested in participating in a Faith Group on this topic, please contact Pam Charbonneau at .
- To learn more about faith and mental health, we recommend reading Troubled Minds: Mental Illness and the Church's Mission, by Amy Simpson. For additional support: Living Grace for adults experiencing mental and emotional difficulties and/or disorders; Redefine Grace for high school and college-aged students; and, Family Grace for spouses and family members.
- Join the new Faith Group, "Anxiety and Depression Support Group." Contact Pam Charbonneau at .
- For additional help, learn more about Celebrate Recovery, and Grace Alliance at https://mentalhealthgracealliance.org/ and Grace Alliance Church Leaders Resource Guide
April 25, 2021: Get Real: The 10 Commandments of Marriage
- Discussion based on the book, The 10 Commandments of Marriage, by Pastor Ed Young.