BASIC CAMP INFORMATION
- Campers need to bring a lunch.
- Please remember the “no nut policy” when packing lunches.
- Bring a backpack to take home projects and treasures.
- Pack an extra set of clothes.
- Water days and specials will be announced on the first day of each camp week.
- Snacks will be provided.
- Fully inclusive.
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
Arrival & Table Toys; Fine Motor Activities; Games
1st Station Rotation (Craft Corner)
2nd Station Rotation (Hands on Bible Lesson/Application)
3rd Station Rotation (Playground/Gross Motor)
4th Station Rotation (Snack and DVD Bible Lesson)
5th Station Rotation (Water Day or Moon Bounce Fun)
6th Station Rotation (Music and Movement Class)
Wash Hands/Prep for lunch
Closing Circle, Story time and Wrap up activities
Optional After Camp program (1:00PM-4:00PM; additional cost)