Decisions for school closing, delays or virtual instruction days will be communicated via:
- email from teaching staff
- post on our school Facebook page
- announcement on our website homepage
- Children do not have to be potty trained to enroll in the 2-year-old program.
- The 3- and 4-year-old classrooms are not equipped with diaper changing facilities; therefore, children 3 years of age and up must be potty trained.
In the event of biting, the first incident is handled by sending the child home for the rest of the class day. After a second incident, the child is removed for the remainder of the day, and a conference is scheduled with parents, teachers, director and/or administrator. The child is not allowed back to school until after this conference. A third biting offense results in a two-week suspension with no tuition credit. If this behavior continues, Greentree Christian School has the right to withdraw students from the program.