Greentree Extended Care K-6
Are you looking for someplace fun, safe and exciting for your school aged children to go before and after school?
Our excellent staff will provide a safe and stimulating environment for your children and will create the perfect balance between learning and fun. We will transport your children to and from several of our local elementary schools and our spacious Christ Church facility located at 7600 Ox Road. On campus, the kids will engage in quality free time, healthy snack time, outdoor play and stimulating activities. Enthusiastic staff members will help everyone with homework and model positive peer interaction. Tutoring will be available a la carte.
Who are we?:
- Kelsey is the Extended Care Ministry Leader. She grew up in Alexandria. Her college years were spent at Cal State University East Bay and Old Dominion University, where she received a BS in Human Services and Communication. She and her husband live nearby with their dog and baby on the way. She enjoys hiking, reading, going to the beach, cooking, running and traveling.
- The state requires that two staff members have CPR/First Aid training. Greentree requires this training for the entire staff. There will always be someone on staff who has completed Medication Administration Training and EpiPen Administering (MAT).
- We currently provide transportation to/from following Elementary Schools: Halley, Silverbrook, Sangster, Newington Forest, Orange Hunt, and Hunt Valley.
Dates, rates, and times:
Greentree Extended Care closely follows the Fairfax County Public School calendar.
- We are closed on Federal Holidays. We are open on teacher work days from 7am-6:30pm.
- During the second week of Christmas break and during Spring break we offer an all-day program (7am-6:30pm) for $250 each.
- We will follow early release days and pick your children up from school when they let out. This is provided with no added expense if you are enrolled in after care. If your child is only enrolled in morning care but you would like to utilize after school care for early release days, we need a two week notice and you will be charged a small fee.
- $180/month for before care
- A la carte option: Tuition is $36/month for each day of the week. A minimum of one day per week is required.
- $375/month for after care
- A la carte option: Tuition is $75/month for each day of the week. A minimum of one day per week is required.
- There will be a sibling tuition discount when more than one child from a family is enrolled in our program
- $180/month for before care
- Refer a friend who enrolls in the program for 50% off the registration fee or a $50 tuition credit.
- Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00-7:20 Breakfast
- 7:20-8:05 Free play
- 8:05-8:30 Van leaves for school
- 3:30-4:15 Children will be picked up from elementary schools and transported to Christ Church
- 4:30-4:40 Snack time
- 4:40-5:00 Homework/Activities
- 5:00-5:30 Outside time
- 5:30-6:30 Free play
- 6:30 Pick up
- Click here to register
- Please attach all of the forms that need to be filled out
- Below are the forms needed to enroll your child. Once the Application form and the registration fee are received their spots will be held! Payments can be made via cash or check. Payment can be given to Kelsey Young personally ( ) or dropped off in the silver drop box outside of the Greentree School downstairs. The receptionist at the front desk can point you in the right direction.
BEFORE & AFTER CARE
Are you interested in before care and after care?
For more information, complete the form below and Kelsey Young will get back to you!