ALL ELEMENTARY CLASSES HAVE SPACES AVAILABLE. WE ARE ACCEPTING COMPLETED APPLICATIONS for ENROLLMENT.
Children learn best when they are fully engaged and active participants in their learning process. Our program places an importance on creating a positive start to education in a strongly Christian-based, hands-on learning environment. Here children will have fun learning through participation in Morning Meeting, Learning Centers, theme-related activities, Bible class, chapel, music, art, P.E., and many more learning opportunities, creating a fun, well-rounded program of excellence.
Do you desire a small, intimate class size for your child? See below for admission packet materials in PDF form. Please call the preschool office (703.425.3715) for more information.
FEES & TERMS
Elementary tuition at Greentree Christian School is an annual tuition and consists of a yearly registration fee/book fee, nine monthly tuition fees and a yearly activity fee. The registration fee is due when the application is submitted.
- Christmas and Easter vacations have been factored in.
- Students attend school from September through May.
- The annual tuition has been divided into nine equal payments.
- Your first payment is collected in advance and is due on or before June 1, 2021. This payment will be applied to your account and used as a final monthly payment.
- Should you need to withdraw your child before school starts, you must submit written notification to the school office before July 1, 2021 in order to receive a refund of your advance tuition.
- If payment is not received by July 1, 2021 for your May 1, 2022 invoice, your child's spot will be forfeited for the 2021-2022 school year.
Activity/Book Fee — $150 per student
The yearly activity fee will cover the cost of all monthly field trips (if we are able to explore off-campus). Each child will be provided a short-sleeve Greentree shirt to wear on some field trips, school outings, and PE days. The activity/book fee also includes the class picture and school yearbook, as well as individual curriculum supplies, books and subscription fees. The activity/book fee is non-refundable and due with the first tuition payment; individual school pictures are not part of tuition/activity fee. The school will contract a photographer, with fees being the responsibility of those parents who purchase pictures.
Registration/Book Fee — $150 per student
Registration fees are non-refundable. The registration fee is due at time of registration.
Monthly Tuition Fees — $700/month
Greentree issues and emails a tuition invoice in May, with payment due June 1, 2021. This reflects payment for your last month of attendance, and will serve as a non-refundable security deposit. In addition, an invoice is emailed in August, with payment due September 1, 2021, for September tuition. Subsequently you will receive an email for the months of October through April. Monthly tuition is due the first day of each month.