"Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7
God wants to be first in every aspect of our lives. Stewardship isn't only about money and time, but it's about our relationship with God. By returning our time and money to him, we are demonstrating that we trust he will provide both for us.
GIVE THROUGH PUSHPAY
Click one of the graphics below to give online. You will be re-directed to our secure Pushpay page.
GIVE THROUGH THE VENMO APP
Download the Venmo app on your phone or tablet. Complete the simple process to create an account, and then enter "ChristChurchVA" to give to Christ Church. You will see the name "Christ Church Finance" as our account name.
Other Ways To Give
- OFFERING PLATE: You can give by placing your check* or cash in the offering plate during Sunday services
- MAIL*: You can mail your check to Christ Church 7600 Ox Road Fairfax Station VA 22039
- TEXT: Give via text, simply text CCVA to 77977
- CHRIST CHURCH VA APP: Give through Pushpay or Venmo on our App! Just download the free "Christ Church VA" app on your mobile device or tablet, click the Give icon, and choose “Use Pushpay” or "Venmo" to set up an account, make a one-time gift, or schedule your giving. *For technical assistance using PushPay call 425-202-8470.
- SMILE.AMAZON.COM: Purchase your Amazon items through smile.amazon.com, and choose "Christ United Methodist Church" as your charitable organization. A small percentage of your purchase will be donated to Christ Church, at no additional cost to you.
- BANK AUTO BILL PAY FEATURE*: By Check via your bank’s online auto bill pay feature. This option generates a paper check from your bank to Christ Church upon your action. Your bank mails the check to Christ Church for you.
- GIFTS OF STOCK OR MUTUAL FUNDS: To give through gifts of stock or mutual funds, contact Carol Reskovac at to receive the appropriate form to send to your broker.
*If you give to multiple funds at Christ Church on one check, please denote your breakdown of giving on the memo line. Example: Your check total is $1,500. Memo line reads: General Fund – $500, Greater Things – $500, Kenya Mission Outreach - $500.