Saturday, September 25, 2021, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Looking for an easy way to dispose of those sensitive documents that you no longer need, like old tax returns, financial documents, medical records and other papers, that you don't want to just throw in the trash? Come to the FREE Christ Church and Move with Marion Realtors Community Shred and Food Drive event! Two shredding trucks will be available for a quick-moving line. Bring your documents and your non-perishable food donation to support the food pantries at the Lorton Community Action Center and Rising Hope Mission Church. Limit 5 boxes. Please remove all binder clips, plastic and objects that can't be shredded. Please recycle your junk mail and magazines.
Non-perishable food items needed include:
- Canned protein (chicken, fish, corned beef)
- peanut butter and jelly
- canned fruits and vegetables
- breakfast cereal and oatmeal
- pasta and sauce with meat
- mac & cheese
- individually wrapped crackers and snack bags of cookies
- juice boxes, bottled water, etc.
Travel sized personal care as well as baby items also welcome!