"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up as you are already doing."
1 Thessalonians 5:11
We are a ministry for women, by women. The Christ Church Women’s Ministry is led by a planning team made up of volunteers who are passionate and committed to engaging and encouraging all women by providing new and ever-changing programs to meet the needs of a variety of women.
The Christ Church Women’s Ministry Planning Team both hosts events and schedules arrangements for outings designed to help women connect, worship, and/or serve.
The purpose of Christ Church Women’s Ministry is to support women in their relationship with God so that through spiritual friendships, mentoring, modeling, loving, and teaching one another, we might experience the freedom to become all that God intends us to be.
Women's Ministry Goals
- For all women of Christ Church to be strengthened in their love for God, themselves, and others.
- To equip women with the ability to apply Biblical principles to all aspects of life.
- To equip women with the spiritual capability to mentor other women and display to the next generation the biblical principles of being a woman of faith.
- To engage and encourage all women to worship, connect and serve by providing new and ever-changing programs to meet the needs of a variety of women.
- To provide programming at a variety of price points; providing “scholarships” as funds allow.