- By Check via your bank’s online auto bill pay feature. This option generates a paper check from your bank to Christ Church upon your action. Your bank mails the check to Christ Church for you.
- If you give to multiple funds, please denote your breakdown of giving on a memo line. Example: Your check total is $1,000. Memo line reads: General Fund – $500, Greater Things – $500.
- You can give by placing your check or cash in the offering plate during Sunday services
- You can mail your check to Christ Church 7600 Ox Road Fairfax Station VA 22039
- Give online using the Pushpay giving platform
- Give via text, simply text CCVA to 77977
- Give using the giving kiosk at the reception desk
- Give through Pushpay on our App! Just download the Christ Church app on your mobile device or tablet, click the Give icon, and choose “Use Pushpay” to set up an account, make a one-time gift, or schedule your giving.
Gifts of Stock or Mutual Funds:
If your investment portfolio includes low-yielding, highly appreciated stock or securities that you have held for more than one year, you may want to consider gifting them to Christ Church in 2019.
You may benefit by:
- Receiving an income tax deduction for the full market value of the gift as of the date of the transfer.
- Paying no capital gains tax on the appreciation of your asset (the difference between your costs basis and current fair market value).
- Making a generous charitable gift without reducing your liquid assets.
- Reducing your exposure to estate taxes.
Most importantly, this is a great way to support the continuing ministry through Christ Church here in Northern Virginia and around the world.
For additional questions, please contact Jeff Kimmel at or by calling the church office at 703-425-3580.