We are excited to announce that Christ Church has moved to a new giving system called Pushpay. This new system will make it easier and more convenient than ever for you to contribute to Christ Church. Pushpay allows for simple giving from a variety of platforms, including mobile giving. If you have questions or require assistance, please contact Jeff Kimmel at or call at 703-425-3580. If you require technical assistance in using Pushpay please call 425-202-8470 for 24/7 support.
To give online, click one of the buttons below for the appropriate campus.
As we finalize our transition to Pushpay, some donors may have recurring giving set up on our previous online giving system MyChristChurch. Should you wish to change or delete your recurring MyChristChurch giving schedule, please contact Finance for assistance.
Giving online is a personal preference, but here are a few of the benefits:
- You are taking a step of faith
...deciding in advance to give faithfully.
- You will help simplify your life
...you won't have to remember whether you gave this month or need to send in a check when you're on a trip.
- You will be helping the church
...it allows you to give consistently, even when you're not at church.
- You can focus on worship without distractions
...no more having to get out a pen and write out a check
Other Ways to Support Christ Church
There's more than one way to contribute to your church. Here are some other options:
AmazonSmileSupport your church through your Amazon purchases without any additional cost to you.
Legacy PlanningHave you considered leaving a legacy of giving in your estate?
To view your Christ Church Consolidated Giving Statement (Pushpay & MyChristChurch):
- Login to the MyChristChurch portal at MyChristChurch;
- Sign in with your credentials. If you have never created an account, you will need to create one to view your history;
- If you’ve forgotten your password select "Forgot";
- Once you have logged in / created your account, select your giving, filter for the year and view;
- Click Download Statement to view, save, or print your statement.