Monday, February 05, 2018, 6:30 PM - Tuesday, February 06, 2018, 7:15 AM
Donate your time to help protect our local unhoused community from life-threatening temperatures. We are partnering with Rising Hope Mission Church and Ventures in Community (VIC) to sponsor 17 dates during the four coldest months of the year at this life-saving hypothermia shelter, offering critical protection for up to 24 people who would otherwise be exposed to potentially fatal winter conditions. Rising Hope and VIC provide the venue while we provide the staffing and food. Without your help, the shelter cannot stay open.
Please consider one of the following opportunities to serve:
- Preparing a portion of the dinner that night
- Making breakfast bags for people to take with them the next morning
- Serving dinner (must be 18+ years of age)
- Donating underwear, t-shirts, socks, gloves, backpacks, boots, cleaning supplies
- Providing the overnight supervision required to keep the shelter open (must be 18+ years of age)