Our church prides itself on practicing what Pastor John likes to call "radical, irrational hospitality." Whether someone is coming to Christ Church the first time or the thousandth, we want this to be a warm, welcoming and comforting port in the storm of life. Countless intentional details make up the total hospitality experience, including:
- welcoming and guiding people safely through our parking lots
- greeting them at all entrances
- providing information and welcome gifts at the welcome center
- keeping the coffee and other beverages flowing at the café
- helping people find seats in the worship center
- helping in the kitchen on Wednesday nights
Help make every guest's Sunday morning or Wednesday evening visit a positive experience every time.
Are you currently a Hospitality volunteer? Click here to choose your time slot and role.